Yoga RYT200 & RPYT
I enjoy blending hatha, yin and restorative yoga postures for a full mind-body-spirit connection. My classes build upon the core belief that foundation come first, then strength, endurance and lastly flexibility. I emphasize alignment and breath awareness while inviting time to dig deep and connect within. My hope is that you step off the mat feeling restored, balanced and connected to your center. My classes are open to all levels and all body types.
Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga (RPYT in progress)
Pregnancy is one of the most special times in a woman’s life and also one full of change and growth. Yoga can help prepare you and your new body for this transition into motherhood. We use pranayama (breathing practices) and yoga asana (postures) together to create space in the body, both physically and emotionally, by opening the body and also the heart. Yoga helps you connect with your breath and invites you to plant intentions in the fertile soil of your heart and allow for growth to happen. Prenatal and Postnatal classes designed to cover a variety of topics like anatomy of the prenatal & postnatal body, birth culture, nutrition, self care in pregnancy and postpartum, motherhood, baby care and more. Group classes offer community and sacred space to share without judgment and connect with other women.
Postnatal classes are designed for both mama & baby (up to 18m).After having your baby, focus shifts to rejuvenate the body while easing muscles soreness that can arise from postural changes, feeding the baby, and long nights. We focus on strengthening and lengthening the muscles, rebuilding the pelvic floor, and bonding with your baby.
Prenatal & Postnatal Yoga can:
- relieve pain in the low back, SI joint, neck, shoulders and more
- increase strength and flexibility, in both body and mind
- decrease stress, aches and pains, swelling of the feet, pelvic pain and more
- strengthen and relax the pelvic floor
- balance instabilities that create tension and clear stagnant energy
- shift the mind and body to a peaceful state & prepare for labor and the 4th trimester
- offer support from other women, sacred space to share, & bonding with baby
- open the body, heart, and bring more joy into your life
To see where I am currently teaching all levels, prenatal and postnatal yoga, visit my current teaching schdule
- PRIVATE SESSIONS where we focus on the 5 points of prenatal yoga-proper exercise, breathing, nutrition, relaxation and positive thinking. Each class is tailored to your unique needs at my blissful private studio in Atascadero CA
- 1 session 70 minutes is $65 session
- 3 sessions 60 minutes is $55 session (use in 60 days)
- 8 sessions 60 minutes is $50 session (use in 90 days)
- MOBILE YOGA where I come to you for an addition $5 in North County or $10 in South County SLO.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 831-917-7174 to schedule your private or group session